Saint Cloud, FL

why do i sometimes get like a dizzy headrush feeling drs can't figure out what it is they say anxiety even though i take celexa (citalopram) lasts about 2 secs?

Dr. Christiaan Maurer
Dr. Christiaan Maureranswered
Tough: That is one of the most difficult symptoms i see in patients. Make sure you continue to tell your doctors about this symptom.
Dr. Cyma Khalily
ODD: The symptoms are so brief that it is not really very typical of anxiety to last 2 sec. Is it when you stand up suddenly? Maybe you are dehydrated. Celexa (citalopram) helps with anxiety but the dose may need adjusting or consider other treatments like therapy and relaxation.