Windsor Mill, MD

I have done 5 medicated iui the doctor said ivf is my next option and i only have one tube.but i can't afford ivf should i try more iui i want a baby.

Dr. Chevies Newman
In your: Situation, the IUI has not worked. Is the tube open? At 37 the window may be beginning to close. Discuss with your doc the pros and cons of another iui. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine 45 years experience
Maybe: Iui can work up to 12 times but 90% of pg occur in the 1st 6 mo. Ivf can be affordable so look for some good quality low cost providers. Some center offer refund warranty / shared risk financial packages which may make the process more attainable. When IUI is all that is possible then your, doc may agree to continue. Best wishes.
Last updated Jan 15, 2015