U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom (Great Britain)
A 35-year-old female asked:

I recently had an operation to repair my prolapse bladder but still get pain in my pubic bone on right side and under my buttock any idea what it is?

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Yale Shulman
Urology 46 years experience
Post-op pain: Pain may be related to surgery, possibly a nerve irritation. Pain may improve with time. Talk to your surgeon. Try ibuprofen.
Dr. Robert Harris
Urogynecology 32 years experience
Unsure: Some unusual, pain can occur for many weeks after surgery. If this pain is significant, myth should see your surgeon and be sure there is nothing serious going on.
Last updated Sep 17, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.