Why do i have little red dots all over my body? i'm really worried. they just came in the past day or two. is this a sign of leukemia?

Dr. Sewa Legha
Medical Oncology 50 years experience
Get a medical examin: Red dots like you have described can be caused by a number of possible reasons. Leukemia is low on the list. But if you want to be sure you need to have a check up by your doctor who can do a blood count(cbc diff and platelet count) to check your blood numbers especially platelet count , which if it is low, can cause small red spots over the skin of your legs and arms... Called petechiae.