My baby boy has a bad cough,  comes from deep inside. What should I do? Should I get him some kind of baby medicine or any other suggestions? 

Dr. Yash Khanna
56 years experience in Family Medicine
BABY HAS DEEP COUGH: You did not mention how old your baby is.But as a general rule in small children who have deep cough, you need to take your child for evaluation to your pediatrician.The cough can be from asthma, bronchiolitis or from RSV infection.These days there are no over the counter cough meds available.You need to find the cause and treat.So take your baby to the pediatrician or family physician.
Answered on Jan 12, 2015
1
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Specializes in Endocrinology
Agreed. Go see doc.
Mar 14, 2012