Portugal

if i have an operation on my cervical discs, will the fact that i have severe osteoporosis cause even more problems to my bones.

Dr. Hashmat Rajput
Disc surgery: If you are having serious neuro deficits like excruciating pain, numbness or paralysis of arm and neuro surgeon thinks, it should be done. You can have disc surgery irrespective of severe osteoporosis. Plus there are different ways to fix disc including laser.I need more information, you are on oxygen and tamoxifen. Any breast cancer! breathing lung problem. Please discuss with your doctor. Thanks.