U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 22-year-old female asked about a 20-year-old male:

My husband has had a ear problem for 3 years. n can't find out with it is even doctors that he has gone to. feels a lot of presure and popping.

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. John Munshower
Family Medicine 31 years experience
Seen ENT?: Has he seen an ear/nose/&throat specialist? They are doctors who have trained specifically in ear disorders and it would be recommended to see an ENT and get the problem diagnosed and treated. Good luck.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jun 10, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.