could you tell me if my foot is still really bruised does that mean the broken bone isnt healing?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
Not necessarily: Broke bones take 6-8 weeks to heal under normal situation.
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Hand Surgery 35 years experience
it may mean that: Your foot got really bruised and it take a few weeks for hte bruisng to begin to go away but it is dependent upoi=n how much bruisng you started with , your general health and circulation, how swollen you were, how agresviley you iced or elvated to reduce swelling and bruising initially. And certainly of bruising is going away and then comes back then one needs to get reevaluated.