U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 24-year-old female asked:

I have a bad bruised area on my foot (a wooden chair fell on my foot) that has a constant burning sensation? is it normal or does it mean bone might be damaged as well?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Mohit Bansal
Family Medicine 22 years experience
Need Xray: Could be bruise or broken bone. XRAY will help.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 12, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.