Odenville, AL

chest pain over a month now?

Dr. Uzma Chaudhry
Many factors: First of all you need to get an ekg and possibly stress test to rule out heart related issues. Go see a cardiologist first. If that is ruled out, try taking Prevacid (lansoprazole) for 6 weeks. It could be acid reflux. If it isn't acid reflux try getting a ct scan to rule out a tumor.
Dr. Randee Lipman
Cardiology 38 years experience
would not suggest any specific medication.
Aug 7, 2013
Dr. Randee Lipman
Cardiology 38 years experience
Chest pain: I don't know what your cardiac cath showed. If it showed no blockage the pain is most likely not angina. There are other things that cause chest pain. Even a bad gallbladder can do it. I would suggest returning to your doctor and letting them know you still have pain.