Kuwait

does masturbation effects muscle mass ?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Masturbation: Nope. Not in any way. Masturbation is a normal and common part of the human experience. There are no medical or health consequences to this natural sexual activity.
Pathology 44 years experience
NO: Somebody has told you a lie to try to frighten you. This is somebody you probably want to avoid. You are a 16 year old man and essentially all of your peers enjoy their bodies in this way. It helps keep you focused and able to do other things you need to do; it also lets your learn about your mind and body to prepare you for adult life.