A member asked:

What does i need to tell my child when older about having had ankylosing spondylitis?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Richard Guyer answered

Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Merelt Educate: You certainly do not have to alarm your child but rather educate he or she. Make certain that they are followed by a rheumatoloogist and are instructed in proper exercises.

Answered 3/8/2015



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor