will my dimples come back after my wisdom teeth have been pulled out?

Dr. Matthew Hyde
Dentistry 41 years experience
Not really: Unless your face is swollen now due to an infection from your wisdom teeth I do not believe there will be any correlation between your dimples and wisdom teeth removal.
Dr. Martin Hirsch
Dentistry 49 years experience
No: Logically explain to me what the dimples on your cheeks have to do with your wisdom teeth that in the back of your mouth. Having your wisdom teeth out may cause you to lose whatever wisdom you have so be careful.
Dr. Dominick Curalli
Dentistry 20 years experience
Yes: Having your wisdom teeth removed will not cause any permanent alterations to your outward appearance. You can have swelling for a few days after that may make it appear your dimples are no longer there, but after the swelling dissipates, the dimples will be back.