U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Archer, FL
A 31-year-old female asked:

Is there a surgical procedure i can get to rid my corns/calloused feet? and a creme to aid in the badly peeling of my feet?

3 doctor answers7 doctors weighed in
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 42 years experience
Yes: There are several procedures that come to mind but you really need an evaluation by a podiatrist to properly diagnose the problem and then suggest treatment.
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Podiatry 36 years experience
Corns: First seek the help of a podiatrist that will take x rays and counsel you as to what needs to be done. The peeling feet may be athlete's foot - your podiatrist is the best one the to help with that as well . Best of luck.
Dr. David Moats
Podiatry 37 years experience
Yes and fungus cream: If the corns or calluses are painful, please see a podiatrist as there are surgical procedures to resolve corns and calluses. These are usually caused by bone abnormalities such as hammertoes, bone spurs, or metatarsal imbalances. Conservative measures should be tried first. Also, most peeling of the soles of the feet are caused by a fungus infection needing prescription a prescription cream.
Last updated Apr 2, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.