U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Corona, CA
A 20-year-old female asked:

I have this patch of peeling/blistering skin on the bottom of my foot. what is it and how do i get rid of it?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 29 years experience
Try and : Nit fungal cream if no improvement after a couple of weeks see podiatrist or dermatologist.
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
I suggest using either Lotrimin ( clotrimazole ) or Monistat ( miconazole) cream, clean white cotton socks 3x/day
Sep 2, 2015
Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. Scott Keith commented
Podiatry 45 years experience
I like mixing a little Neosporin an cortisone cream with the Lotrimin to cover all basis.
Sep 2, 2015

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Sep 3, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.