U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 26-year-old female asked:

I have blisters on the inner side of my right foot. other times they appear as tiny cluster rash. it's not painful, rarely itchy and when the blisters finally pop, the affected area starts to peel off. please, how do i get rid of this?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It could be fungal infection, Try over the counter fungal cream, your pharmacist could help. If that does not help it would be prudent to see a podiatrist. Wish you good health!
Last updated Dec 15, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.