ZA

I have blisters on the inner side of my right foot. other times they appear as tiny cluster rash. it's not painful, rarely itchy and when the blisters finally pop, the affected area starts to peel off. please, how do i get rid of this?

Pathology 50 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It could be fungal infection, Try over the counter fungal cream, your pharmacist could help. If that does not help it would be prudent to see a podiatrist. Wish you good health!
Last updated Dec 15, 2020