A 24-year-old female asked about a 35-year-old female:

Can i get breast implants removed with a lift and down the road get small implants if i don't like shape?

Dr. Thomas Fiala
Plastic Surgery 34 years experience
Yes: That is certainly possible - I have had several patients who've done that, if they couldn't decide on a new, smaller set of implants at the time of the lift.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Richard Tholen
Plastic Surgery 42 years experience
Unless using form-stable (shaped) implants, breast shape is created by the design and artistic execution of the breast lift . Standard smooth round cohesive gel implants add volume, not shape. However more volume can translate to improved upper pole fullness, which is what is frequently desired as breast lift tissues heal and stretch naturally.
Jul 14, 2013
Dr. Michael Law
34 years experience
Breast Lift : The short answer is yes. However, a consultation with a plastic surgeon can help you to determine what would be best for you and what kind of a result you could expect after surgery. If your goal is smaller and perkier breasts, a smaller implant, or removal of implant plus a lift could give you the results you are hoping for.
Dr. Tom Pousti
Specializes in Plastic Surgery
Yes : Depending on many factors such as your physical examination, size of current breast implants, position of your breasts on your chest wall, skin elasticity characteristics, and your personal goals, your plan may be a good one. Of course, you will need to accept the scars associated with breast lifting as the “trade-off” of the breast lift operation. Best wishes.
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics 35 years experience
Review options w MD: The best lift for you will vary with the extent of your anatomic "deviation" for the perceived goal which essentially relate to breast tissue and a nipple-areolar-complex that are positioned above the breast crease ( see pencil test) . You must also be assessed for breast volume and skin redundancy. Taking all of these into consideration will help to determine the best options for you to review.
Dr. Joseph Mele
Plastic Surgery 33 years experience
Yes: Possible for certain. The best plan for you, unknown. It is best to discuss your long term goals with a board certified plastic surgeon. There are many options, and you need to understand what each option entails. Since different doctors will offer different options, it may be worth getting several opinions. There is no substitute for an in person consultation.