United Kingdom

I have mild pcos and irregular periods trying to conceive, is there a possibility that my tubes are blocked?

Dr. Collin Smikle
PCOS and PID: If you had pid, you may have damaged your fallopian tubes and getting pregnant naturally may be a problem. Therefore, you need to get them checked out before doing anything else. If the tubes are blocked, it may not matter about the other issues as there is a lower chance for getting pregnant. If they are open, then you may need to take medications to get you to ovulate consistently.

Last updated Nov 10, 2014