i had bilat fem and ing hernias from a heavy lifting injury, with chronic uti s/s since, urin tests (-). could i also have suffered a cystocele? word2

Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 56 years experience
Possible: All the above conditions are due to weakness of fascia as in hernia , pelvic muscles in cystocele. If you have urinary symptoms like retention , frequency or in continence or bulging in vagina you may have it, speak to your gyn doctor to check for it.
Dr. Tracy Berg
General Surgery 32 years experience
Prolapse bladder: It is possible you have a cystocele, as part of your injury and other life related events. Your regular doc, gyn, or urologist can start the diagnostic process with pelvic exam and then adding ultrasound and /or ct scan. Ask about rectocele as well. Take a friend with you for the visit to help you understand and ask questions.