Ogden, UT

I went to the doctor and have a yeast infection in my groin and my testicals hurt is that normal ?

Dr. Robert Uyeda
General Surgery 47 years experience
Testicular pain: Is probably not related to your yeast infection. It might be another infection in the testicle or even a torsion, which is an emergency because you can lose your testicle. Consult with your doctor again.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 58 years experience
Obviously not: Testicular pain, assuming the yeast infection is on the skin, is not usually associated. Something else may be going on and may need further evaluation. Good luck.
Dr. Thomas Namey
Rheumatology 50 years experience
Two problems!: Testicles do not hurt from a yeast infection in the groin. Testicular pain has many causes, but at your age, epididymitis would be the most likely cause. You would/should see your doctor for diagnosis and treatment, most likely antibiotics! you did not mention if you've engaged in sexual activity. Very important to know!
Dr. Robert Bennett
32 years experience
YEAST: This does not usually have anything to do with the testes. Have an exam, keep track of when they hurt and what makes it better and worse. This will help speed up the evaluation and hone in on the diagnosis.
Last updated Sep 29, 2016