A member asked:

Which monistat yeast infection cream is right for me? there are different #s. my infection has discharge, cute below vaginal opening. please help?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Alan Patterson answered

Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology

U reeally need to se: See a gyn or your gyn for an exam and culture as u could have a yeast and bacteria infection at the same time or a a yeast infection with one of the less common strains that may need specific yeast med.

Answered 6/25/2013



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question