U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 36-year-old member asked:

Not a pulled muscle or anything. i'm scared symptoms i have are knee cancer, osteosarcoma. should i see a doctor?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Joseph Accurso
Radiology 30 years experience
Please see doctor: Please see your doctor for a complete history and physical. Further evaluation will depend on the findings of that examination, but may include radiographs, an MRI or even an orthopedic surgeon consult. Until you see your doctor, you will never know and just keep on worrying.
Last updated Nov 15, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.