what to do if i want to increase my height fast naturally how?

Dr. Mark Diamond
Nope: Can not be done once you naturally have stopped.

What is fundal height?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Top of the uterus: Fundal height refers to the location of the top of your uterus. This is a quick and easy way to confirm that the uterus is growing normally. We start at the top of the pubic bone and use the tape measure to locate the top of the uterus. After 20 weeks this distance in centimeters roughly equals your gestational age. Ex: 28 CM fundal height = 28 weeks gestation.

Does smoking affect my height?

No effect on height: Smoking does not affect one's height. Studies have found that smokers on average tend to be a slightly thinner than non-smokers, but there is no difference in height.
IL

How to increase your height?

Dr. Joshua Batt
Emergency Medicine 9 years experience
You can't: Unfortunately there is not a lot you can do to affect height as this is predominantly in the genes you receive from your parents. The best thing you can do is eat a healthy diet in your youth so that you have the proper nutrients to grow.

Are there some healthy ways to add a few inches to your height?

Dr. Mandakini Patel
Height enhancers!!: To achieve the ideal genetically determined height one should eat right and exercise well. I n my practice I have noticed that kids who play basketball are inherently taller than their parents and their siblings who do not play basketball. Proper posture and routine stretches also make you look taler although they do not add any inches to your height.

Is it possible to increase height at the age of 18 ? If yes, what are the possible ways ?

Dr. Vered Lewy-Weiss
Unlikely: Most 18 year-olds are pretty much done growing because growth plates fuse even before this age. If a teenager has delayed puberty then growth may continue past that. If an 18 year-old has concerns about height or physical development i would recommend discussing with the primary care provider.