U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked about a 56-year-old male:

My daughter gets very irritable and emotional on her peroids. she's constantly complaining about pain. what can i do to help her feel better?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Stefania Lima
Pediatrics 10 years experience
Symptomatics: A couple days before her period, she could start taking Ibuprofen and vitamin b6 to decrease the pms and cramping, also heat compresses or a hot bath help with the pain.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 25, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.