U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 49-year-old member asked:

I have a lump above my groin. right on my hip flexor. should i be worried?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Charles Miller
Orthopedic Surgery 44 years experience
Concerned to a degre: Two common things that come to mind are an enlarged lymph node or more remotely a hernia. If is is painful, or if it's been there for more than a day or so, i would seek care by your family doctor or urgent care to ease my mind.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Similar questions

A 33-year-old member asked:

How do I treat a lump in the hip flexor?

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Ramon Garcia-septien
Sports Medicine 46 years experience
May be yes.maybe nit: All depend of the locazation and symtomatology, because remove it could be one option.
Last updated Sep 13, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.