il

husband has 3.0 creatinine level (ref range is 2.5 and under) with 24 hour urine test. protein, uric acid in urine normal. kidney us found small hyperechoic foci in kidneys and 1 cyst in left kidney?

Dr. Jack Rubin
Nephrology and Dialysis 48 years experience
24 hour urine tests: You are not presenting the correct information about your husband's tests. A 24 hour urine collection is expressed in ml/min, which you did not give. In the us, the upper limit of normal for a creatinine level is usually.
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Severe disease: Your husband has severe chronic renal failure and needs to be under the care of a nephrologist.