Pampa, TX

for months, chloride in blood has been 108-111. urine showed 30 protein at er. i have cysts on rt. kidney. no one is addressing it. any advice?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Urologist: The chloride levels are elevated, are nonspecific but may indicate slight dehydration. Urine protein is borderline high, but I would be interested in knowing what a microscopic examination of your urine sediment would reveal. I recommend a consultation with a urologist to assess the renal cysts and mild proteinuria. Benign cysts of the kidneys are common and may cause microscopic blood.