U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 39-year-old female asked:

My husband has high urea what should we do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Victor Bonuel
Internal Medicine 39 years experience
Increasing his water: Intake and decreasing protein intake may help. Also monitor his creatinine level.Take care!

Related questions

A 20-year-old male asked:
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
A 38-year-old female asked about a 40-year-old male:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 33-year-old male asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Dec 9, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.