U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 23-year-old male asked:

What is the best way to act when a neonate got chocked?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Angela Walker
Addiction Medicine 44 years experience
CPR for Babies: You should look into a course for this. The american heart association has information on line. However, if it is happening to you now, call 911 and they will help you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 35-year-old member asked:
What is the best thing to do to recover after choking on an icecube?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 36-year-old member asked:
When you feel like your chocking and call 911 what do they do?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 42-year-old male asked:
I just vomited in my sleep to awake chocking and wasn't sick. Is this common?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Last updated Aug 11, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.