how do you find a good chiropractor? i have a torn disc in l4/l5 and cervical spondylosis. what questions should i be asking a chiro?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Try an osteopath: Academyofosteopathy.Org & cranialacademy.Com have doctor finder functions on the website.
Answered on Dec 20, 2012
1
Dr. Richard Bensinger
51 years experience Ophthalmology
Goodby: The best strategy is to seek out an orthopedic surgeon or sports medicine specialist. Chiropractors offer short term massage relief only and have no cures with their therapy. Absolutely do not let a chiropractor touch your neck and be advised that the x-rays that they always take (to make money) use unmonitored, high intensity machines with some risk to you.
Answered on Sep 28, 2016
1