U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 21-year-old male asked:

I have 1 small bump on r side of neck, no pain(1month+or so)&another little bigger on l side but on back of neck&from this one i have pain, what shoul?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Randy Burgett
Dr. Randy Burgettanswered
General Practice 10 years experience
See doctor: You should see your doctor immediately to have these bumps checked.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jul 20, 2012


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.