I no longer feel pain or sadness, what is wrong with me?

Dr. Aaron Ament
59 years experience
PROPER QUESTION!: I suspect something has happened that yoour mind is blocking from consciousness. Sometimes there is a thing too difficult for the mind to handle and it gets walled off. But that doesn't mean solved. I really think you should have this evaluated and treated because a part of you seems to be missing. It may well be something where psychiatric help is what you need now.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology 15 years experience
Numbing: What I hear in this can be thought of as emotional numbing. Find a reputable psychotherapist to discuss what this means to you, as well as the transition from being able to feel to when the numbing began.