I no longer feel pain or sadness, what is wrong with me?

Dr. Aaron Ament
PROPER QUESTION!: I suspect something has happened that yoour mind is blocking from consciousness. Sometimes there is a thing too difficult for the mind to handle and it gets walled off. But that doesn't mean solved. I really think you should have this evaluated and treated because a part of you seems to be missing. It may well be something where psychiatric help is what you need now.
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology 14 years experience
Numbing: What I hear in this can be thought of as emotional numbing. Find a reputable psychotherapist to discuss what this means to you, as well as the transition from being able to feel to when the numbing began.

Last updated Apr 16, 2016