U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Culver City, CA
A 19-year-old female asked:

I have anger bursts, feelings of sadness/sorrow, and feel like crying for days at times. i can't take it & sometimes hate everyone. ?'s wrong with me?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Donald Jacobson
A Verified Doctoranswered
41 years experience
You sound depressed: Please see a psychiatrist as soon as possible. You state that you have ocd but are not on an ssri antidepressant. Please see a psychiatrist for a full diagnostic assessment and see a therapist for cognitive behavioral therapy. If you are suicidal, reach out to a friend or family. Or call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. Best wishes. There is help available for you to feel a lot better.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 28, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.