Am 23 yr female since yesterday am experiencing headache pain in my shoulder back of my neck and ankle what could cause that?

Dr. Chevies Newman
21 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
It's most likely: Some sort of muscular tissue strain. The ankle is likely a seperate issue but watch for fever. Have you been sleeping at night or grinding, clinching teeth when u do? If so that's gonna add to it, easy to treat medically. Go in if no improvement, any new sports recently? Any inflammation? We can try a private if new onset, linked to mood sx's or insomnia but sounds self limiting. Good luck.
Answered on Apr 27, 2013