Amarillo, TX

I've been having this pain in the back of my head closer to my neck, it causes a headache, some dizziness and today it made my left arm/shoulder pain?

Dr. Andrew Germanovich
Pain Management 13 years experience
Could be a: simple trapezius muscle spasm from over stretching or a problem with the disks or joints in the neck. You're 28, the trapezius spasm/strain is more likely. Try cold packs to sore areas and after looking at an image of it online look for ways to avoid chronic strain during hunching while sitting near computer/reading/sleeping. If the pain doesn't go away in a few days, see your doctor.
Dr. Judith Tellerman
Clinical Psychology 42 years experience
NEUROLOGIST: If you are having persistent headaches please consult with a Neurologist who can diagnose and prescribe treatment. Fears & anxiety could be heightened due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Stay safe & hopeful to elevate your immunity.

Last updated Jan 2, 2021