U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 25-year-old male asked:

My mother has high blood sugar nd her weight is continiously decreasing please suggest some health supplement?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Lori Poling
A Verified Doctoranswered
19 years experience
Supplement: I can't tell you what health supplement will help with weight or even help with controlling blood sugar effectively. At least not without proper consultation first with her doctor. I can tell you that a great supplement to her diet that may be of some help and does reduce the risk of sugar spikes is a diet supplement with glucerna. Go to glucerna.Com and they have much helpful information.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 53-year-old member asked:
Could the supplement DHEA raise blood sugar levels In a type 2 diabetic?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 28-year-old male asked about a 67-year-old female:
Is it safe to take magnesium supplements if you have low blood sugar?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 42-year-old member asked:
My mother's blood sugar is above 300 after meals. Is this safe?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 35-year-old member asked:
What can I do if my mother's blood sugar is 300 after meals. Should i be worried?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 61-year-old male asked:
Do cinnamon supplements help reduce blood sugar levels and are they safe?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Apr 25, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.