I feel my tendons popping at the back of my right knee towards the medial line. it doesnt impact normal activities but sometimes it hurts and when i stiffen my foot ( pointing it up) while straightening my legs, it would pop without fail?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Clarence Grim answered

Specializes in Endocrinology

There are many muscles and tendons in the area. Google knee anatomy. And see if you can figure which one in the problem. Then tell you Dr and get a proper knee exam.or you can Google knee exam and teach a friend to do it and tell you what is the problem. I would prefer Dr.

Answered Mar 12, 2023

0 views