FL

My right leg from hip to little toe hurts only when laying down. that knee has been stiff and popping and my lower back is sore too. causes of leg pai?

Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery 29 years experience
Sciatica: There are multiple potential causes, but among the most common is a sciatica. This condition is characterized by an irritation if a nerve in the back causing pain that often runs from the hip to the foot. Sciatica does not traditionally cause popping in the knee, so you may have some issues with the knee as well. Don't hesitate to be seen.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
Could be back: Considering hurts when laying down. Emg/NCV studies should be helpful as would an MRI of the lower back...

Last updated Oct 27, 2020