Easily feeling pins and needles on arm when laying on either side , frontal and back of shoulder blades feel like the nerves are cold internally and muscle twitching. eye pain occasionally , left chest minor pain occasional left back shoulder pain?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. Try taking an over the counter multivitamin with B12. If that does not help it would be prudent to see a doctor. Wish you good health!

Answered 12/18/2022

0 views

I'm unsure whether one area of radiculopathy from a vertebral spur can account for all these symptoms. In addition to radiculopathy for which an MRI of your upper back may be revealing, I recommend checking for deficiencies of Vit B12, calcium & magnesium which are causes of scattered irritability of superficial nerves and muscles. A neurologist would be best to evaluate & advise you.

Answered 12/20/2022

0 views