U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 45-year-old male asked:

My renal function test is v.good .except albumin/creatinine ratio .which is slightley high..how can i bring this down?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
See your doctor: A medication is available to help with protein loss in the kidney. You need to see your doctor for a prescription.
Last updated Mar 6, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.