U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 29-year-old male asked:

I have been having for about 2 months now dizzyness like a rocking feeling, tingling in right arm and leg, and head pressure. i notice when i move my neck it hurts and kinda flares up the symptoms. i had an mri done about month and a came back good?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 51 years experience
It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see a doctor, preferably an ENT doctor or a neurologist. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 23, 2022


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.