PA

Yesterday my left arm felt like it had a lot of pressure and burning, i was dizzy and nauseous and couldnt move my arm. this went on for 14 hours. i woke up this morning and the right side of my neck and head is numb. is this a cause for concern?

Pathology 50 years experience
Yes. What you described could be due to interference with blood supply or nerves supplying the area, or even a stroke. It would be prudent to see a doctor or go to the emergency department of the nearest hospital. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 10, 2021