Belle Plaine, MN

I hit my head pretty hard yesterday trying to stand up too quick underneath my staircase. top/middle to the left of my scalp. no bump, very tender & sore. went to bed with a headache and still have a pretty good headache today. does this sound normal?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 59 years experience
It is never normal to hit your head!. The symptoms you have do not sound worrisome unless you also backed out. Your body is talking to you. Listen and take good notes. Then share with your Dr and you all will be able to figure out what is going on and how to fix it.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 21, 2022