i have red, sore bumps on back left part of my scalp. i have 2 swollen lymph nodes on my neck (not painful, but my heads sore) what do u think it is?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Liawaty Ho
22 years experience Hematology and Oncology
Folliculitis: Folliculitis or infection of the hair follicle is probably the case. The lymph glands enlargement can be related to the folliculitis. See your pmd to have it examined and treated.
Answered on May 5, 2015
2
Dr. Herbert Duvivier
32 years experience Hematology and Oncology
See a physician.: Your symptoms could be from any of a number of things. There is no way for anyone at healthtap to render a diagnosis. The best and smartest thing to do is to be seen by your primary physician so an appropriate work-up can be done. If you have no primary physician then a trip to an urgent care would be reasonable.
Answered on Nov 15, 2018
4