NJ

Good evening doctors. is there a medical reason that the sock on my right foot seems to consistently slip down and almost off of my foot? only the sock on my right foot..never the sock on my left foot?

Dr. Lauren Bickel
Specializes in Family Medicine
It is hard to say without a good history & exam by Dr but if the socks are the same size it could mean that your right calf muscle is smaller than left & there are multiple possible causes of that. Best to have Dr check/measure/examine
Dr. Jeffrey Trantalis, DPM
Podiatry 43 years experience
There is one possible answer that could explain losing a sock and 1 foot only. That being said the foot that was the sock could function in a totally different way for example either abducting or abducting or twisting the foot inside the shoe can cause this. Whatever the case may be I am not aware of anyone ever being treating for it
Dr. Jeffrey Trantalis, DPM
Podiatry 43 years experience
Provided original answer
Adduction or abduction
Mar 7, 2022
Last updated Mar 7, 2022