Went into the doctor for bruising all over the legs, and some other things (fatigue, head aches, genuinely unwell). i got my labs back, and my wbc was 5.62, rbc was at 4.42, lymphocytes 43.3, neutrophils 47.7. (bruises have worsened/got more since)?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Talk to the doctor who ordered the tests. Having said that, the results you provided do not explain the bruising and you may need to consult a hematologist. Wish you good health!

Answered 1/30/2022

0 views

Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

In your labs the most important would have been the platelet count (not posted)that could explain the bruising. Otherwise the posted labs remain non diagnostic and further tests may be needed as a systemic disease appears likely based on your symptoms.your doc would be able to place findings in context and make further recommendations.

Answered 1/31/2022

0 views