A member asked:

Have pierced ears for earrings. over time holes have stretched and ear lobes have become floppy. any ear lobe procedure for this?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Addagada Rao answered

Specializes in General Surgery

Yes, there is: Yes ear lobe tare can be corrected , which is common, see a plastic surgeon for reconstruction of ear lobule.

Answered 6/19/2020



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor