PA
A 37-year-old male asked about a male:

My infant did not get the first dose of the hep b vaccine at birth. we plan to get all other vaccines on schedule at 2 months - would it be okay to delay hep b until later, like once he is one year so one less shot at 2mo? he shouldnt have any risk?

I would not delay it at all. The kids are just as pissed and recover as fast with one shot or 5. Delaying this or any vaccine to follow the suggestions of celebrities makes no scientific sense and keeps kids at risk. You have no idea what risky encounters will occur in a kids life. You plan for the worst & hope for the best.

Last updated Jan 4, 2022