MD

So i have 2 nerve test to for my back my arms my thighs and my legs im getting it done because my neurologist said i have spasticity and he wants to know what is causing it they why i been having walking issues is this a symptoms of ms?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 58 years experience
Walking symptoms are common in MS. Remember MS usually has ups and downs. ALS does not. Check your family history.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Neurology 53 years experience
Your doctor ordered an EMG/ NCT, which is designed to look at possibility or peripheral neuropathy, muscle disorders, problems involving neuromuscular junction, and clues for a disorder of motor neurons in spinal cord. This is not a test for Multiple Sclerosis. A lumbar puncture would be a useful test for MS.
Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 58 years experience
As well as a good history of the time course of your problem. Ur body is talking to you, listen and take good notes and share with your Dr.
Oct 13, 2021
Last updated Oct 13, 2021