A member asked:

I need cabergoline prescribed for high prolactin with proof of blood tests. can anyone help?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Harold Fields answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

See your regular doctor,. Good Luck

Answered Jul 26, 2021


Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Any physician who has access to your records would be able to help you. Otherwise your current prescriber, either family doc or endocrinologist are the only ones that can do that. Definitely not possible on the free Health Tap platform, conceivable on the Prime part allowing for time for your records to become visible.

Answered Jul 27, 2021



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor